PITTSBURGH DUI AND TRAFFIC LAWYER
Nearly every year the largest percentage of new criminal cases that are filed in Pennsylvania is made up of DUIs and other traffic offenses.Caseload Statistics of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania, 2018.
While the vast majority of crimes under Pennsylvania’s Vehicle Code (Title 75) are summary offenses that only result in fines or points on a person’s license, these crimes represent the most serious offenses under the Vehicle Code that are commonly filed each year.
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Homicide by vehicle while DUI
- Aggravated assault by vehicle while DUI
- Homicide by vehicle
- Aggravated assault by vehicle
- Fleeing or attempting to elude police
- Driving while operating privilege suspended
If you or a loved one is charged with DUI or a serious traffic offense, call Pittsburgh criminal defense attorney, Ryan H. James, who has tried and argued these cases with successful results. Attorney James can be personally reached at 412-977-1827, or by e-mail at email@example.com